Monday, 11 June 2007

A Game in the Baking: 180 degrees fear of heights?

What is that over there?
It is my love of sloppy curry. There is something about curry that makes me want to cry. I'm not sure whether it is the intense post-propulsion that results from consuming mass amounts of the tantalising stuff (a spoonful or two) - or whether the beauty of so many luscious chunky hunks of monkey gonads causes me to reconsider swallowing my pride after my many attempts at chew-aside.

Do YOU - my fellow punching bag - have a clue?

----- anyway - - - - -

moving on...

Incest day. All my hobbles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh incest came incessantly... Suddenly! I'm not half the man I used to be, there's a macho hanging off of me, oh incest day came sullenly. Why, he had to blow? I don't know - they wouldn't say. My... Chest. is. so. sore. - now I long for Incest Day.

(Ok here's the game part, now that that that that that that that that that that that is off my chest...)

^^^^
Jesse the Jester. Never lear, for Joseph the Jiggler is hair.
I think the poor fellow has been copping it a little lately - - 0 - - especially from myself. I think it's worthy to note that he has in fact been a fantastic leader, and he has been getting a little stressed of late. Probably something to do with his amazing ability to be able to get a little high sometimes.

I witnessed PJ Panda Jester flaunting his almightiness yesterday. His impressive display of piercing tonalities and richter-scale raped stampeding really left me for the boars. I felt his sticky presence altering the neural structure of my brain. My pervacious tendencies caused me to be enscraptured by this newfound knowledge, hence Jester Jesse the PJ Panda has been permanently slotted into the deepest depths of my memory morgue .

Oh Jesse, dear Jesse. Please let me go. I mean no harm! I am only wanting to be just like you. Walk talk and act like you. The next best thing, but not quite you. I promise that I was only acting with the greater subtext in mind. Maybe one day you will understand. I really hope you do. For the purpose of [my] entertainment is to slaughter morality in all its stunning sluttiness. then again... Maybe YOU are the innocent one. In that case I forgive you. You will be kept for dessert (my predecessors have envied those who have earnt this highly reputable position).
So I congratulate you, for making it this far. I have seen others who have barely scraped through (bearing in mind that we are not there yet).

Are we there yet?
no
....
Are we there yet?
No
....
Are we there yet?
NO!
...
Are we there yet?
...
...
...
[silence, followed by deaf defying screams and rumbles of horrific bowel movements].
...
[scuffling and footsteps...]

Well, I sure am...
As for you, however... hmmmmm...

.
.
.
.
.
.


You poor poor individuals. I pity you.

Victims of the Game.

Stay tuned scabies and dental mince: Next time on Interactions in Interactivity...

THE POLITICS OF CRAZINESS...

Do not miss this fantastic opportunity for me to ransack your brains, and hold them ransom for the greater good. I shall be ruthless and chinny.




1 comment:

jdotchin said...

When i invent a mind displaying machine your the first to test it man. your blog is craziness!